Kambing Jantan The Movie!

Saturday, August 11, 2007

thank God

Today is one of the days that makes me grateful of what I have.

Thank God...
I have my whole family
I can eat 3 times a day, with such delicious meals
I have a complete body that functioned well
I have such lovely friends
I have some very very great best friends
I have a nice boyfriend (for now)
I can go to school
and a lot of I can... and I have...

This morning I went to Mayestik Market and I saw a lot of grocers, peddlers, and many many more sellers that were inevitable by people. I found this thing afflicted. I mean, they were all trying to get some money to live, weren't they? And they were inevitable by people! Just think about what they were feeling when they were inevitable or worse, driven from the stores. It's sad. Worse, there were also some beggars asking for money...

And today, I also eat a 3 times with such delicious meals. I ate meat and rice in the morning, ate pizza at Eddie's Pizza, and ate self-fried Chicken Cordon Bleu for dinner. Wow. What I'm talking about is, I can eat thrice a day plus with delicious meals, when they suffering to find money. Such a different thing, isn't it?

Alhamdulillah... :)

Today's lesson: Be grateful of what you have!

No comments: